PHP PROJECTS FREE — PHPTPOINT
How To Run A Simple PHP Blog Site?
To complete this project, you must have a virtual server, such as XAMPP, installed on your computer (for Windows). Follow the steps below after you’ve started Apache and MySQL in XAMPP.
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create database naming “blog” and then click on import tab
- Click on browse file and select “blog.sql” file which is inside “database” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/blog/”
Get Free Source Code for Games, Web Projects, Mobile Apps, and More!