PHP Tutorial — Learn PHP Step by Step Beginner to the Advanced Level
What is PHP?
PHP is an open-supply, interpreted, and object-oriented scripting language that can be implemented in server-like terms. It is well suited for the development of the Internet. The development of net applications (a utility that runs on the server and generates the dynamic page) is therefore widely used.
It was founded by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994 but in 1995 it appeared on the marketplace. PHP 7.4.0 is the modern version of PHP, released on November 28th. Many important points related to PHP are as follows:
- PHP stands for Preprocessor in Hypertext.
- It is an interpreted language, i.e., the compilation will not be needed.
- It is faster than other scripting languages, such as ASP and JSP, for example.
- It is a scripting language on the server-side that is used to handle the website’s dynamic content.
- This may be used in HTML.
- It is a language-oriented towards artifacts.
- It is the language of open-supply scripting.
- Examining the language is facile and smooth.
HTML-Using HTML for static website layout.
CSS-CSS makes content material on the website more efficient and attractive.
This PHP tutorial is intended for PHP programmers who are totally ignorant of PHP principles but have a basic knowledge of computer programming.